Another fresh week, and the first full week of a new month. I don’t mind Mondays. They always feel full of promise and optimism to me. Nothing has gone wrong, yet! 🙂
The weekend was nice. We had “swim Saturday” and “soccer Sunday”. Ethan had a game around ~1 hour away yesterday morning. It wasn’t far from my parents’ house, so they met up with me. (Ivan stayed home to take Asher to swim practice.) It was a very crisp morning, but sunny and the drive there was gorgeous. Leaves are really starting to change around here- not peak yet, but lots of pretty hues.
- I don’t have to do all of these items every single day. (Some of them I do aim to, but not everything!). It’s just so I can see a snapshot of how often I did various things throughout the month.
- I have my #75 easy challenge items mostly grouped together at the top. I would say from “Read 10 pages” down to “highlight journal” are all items I want to have checked off every single day.
- Walk inside (TM= treadmill) is an old item I used to track, but I still jot down when I use the treadmill. Just because. 🙂
- Amazon photos –> corresponds to my goal of slowly transferring all of my old photos from my external hard drive to Amazon photos so everything will be in one place. This is just for accountability, to see that line item and have it remind me to do it.
- Same for “storage room”– an ongoing goal that I am chipping away at. If I work on it, I record it.
- SM (social media) Screen time= Where I record the total of FB/ IG use for the day. More self-accountability!
- Ivan= A fairly new tracking category. I was feeling like too many days were going by that we weren’t necessarily taking intentional time alone to connect, so I decided to track how many days we spend some kind of quality time together (a meal together, solo hot tub time, or even just watching a show together). We did spend time on Friday night but I took this pic on Friday morning. 🙂 Last month I was pleased to see we did actually spend some time together most days! The hot tub helps, too. 😉
- Work blocks = did I pre-plan and schedule in my deep/ uninterrupted work blocks for the day or not? My days go better when I do this, but sometimes I forget/get lazy and then wonder why my day felt off. This helps remind me to do this and can help me pinpoint why a day might have not gone so well after the fact.