Since today is a holiday, and I’m sure you are all spending time sleeping in, relaxing with family or hopefully just enjoying your day somehow, I am going to keep this short and sweet. 🙂
I’ve been having a really nice weekend and just want to share a little photo montage of some things I am grateful for today, in this moment.
1. I am grateful for those who died serving our country.
2. I am grateful for beautiful flowers.
3. I am grateful for this tree.
4. I am grateful my boys have each other and that they get along.
5. I am grateful for a beautiful day yesterday and a delicious meal (I was hungry so I ate the cheeseburger before I remembered to take a picture 🙂
6. I am grateful for the at least hour long conversation I had with my Dad out on my deck yesterday morning, just the two of us. And for the birds that have been singing like crazy in my yard! (Have a listen! So beautiful- video from Saturday evening just after some light rain.)
7. I am grateful that my Gratitude Journey story (read here) went out in 5 am Joel’s daily emails yesterday, and that he shared it as a guest post on his blog too (https://5amjoel.com/gratitude-journey-grateful-kae/)
8. I am grateful for anyone reading this!! And for the kind words and comments I have received from people encouraging me on this journey. 💗😊
What are you grateful for today?? Leave me a comment- I want to hear what good stuff is happening in your life.
1 thought on “Gratitude in Photos”
I'm envious of your deck visit with your dad! I miss my parents so much and I know they miss us and REALLY miss our son Paul. Ha. Grandkids > kids for my parents. 😉 I'm grateful for a lot as well. Top of mind is my health, our financial security, the fact that I want to see my family/love spending time with them (this is not the case for many families), that warmer weather has arrived, and that my husband willingly does all our grocery shopping. That's been especially important these days since we are trying to limit my chances of getting COVID.