Hi, I’m Kaelyn! Welcome!
I’m a mom of two amazing boys and wife to my equally amazing husband. 🙂 I work from home fulltime as Registered Nurse Data Analyst for a Kidney Transplant program and love my job.
Some of my favorite things are:
- Fitness (especially strength training!)
- Playing the piano
- Long walks outside
- Beautiful skies
- Wisconsin’s changing seasons
- all things Mexican (spicy food, speaking Spanish, and my Mexican husband 😉 )
- Listening to podcasts
- Quiet early mornings with a cup of hot tea
- Planning my days/ journaling
- The field of productivity/ time management
- Anything Christmas related
- Taking pictures of my kids
- Snuggling up to watch a good movie or TV show
- An ice, cold can of Dr. Pepper
I’m busy, my family is busy and life can be crazy. Fitting everything in can feel impossible sometimes! However, I’ve realized over the years that time spent focusing on personal growth and introspection is ALWAYS time well spent.
I’ve also realized that being grateful is the key to happiness for me. Even when things seem to be falling apart, there is always something to be grateful for. Finding it, and focusing on it, is my secret to life! 🙂
I’m just as much a work in progress as anyone else, so please don’t think I have it all figured out. This blog is meant to be real. A place to share my journey- the ups and downs, the good and the not-so-good, what works and what just…doesn’t!
My hope is that by putting some gratitude-filled good vibes out into the world, I can inspire some other people to pause for a second and realize that they really have a lot to be grateful for, too.
Thanks for stopping by! I’d love it if you left a comment to say hello. 😊
“I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” -Mother Teresa