|I am loving how GREEN everything is finally!!|
I have a pretty long list of “stuff” that I/ we need to get done in the next, I don’t know, couple of weeks, ideally. Thank goodness we have no real outside plans yet at this point, or I’m not sure how we’d get it all done!
- more storage room cleaning
- cleaning out our garage and shed (specifically, gathering old stuff/ junk and making a big haul to the landfill and/or Goodwill)
- finish painting deck rails! (needs to happen TODAY as weather is perfect and supposed to be hot and/or rainy later this week)
- get my boots and sweaters out of my closet! I always store them in the basement in the summer
- weed out kids’ clothes that don’t fit anymore. They have grown and we need to do some inventory.
- continue work on transferring photos to Amazon photos. I’ve made some progress but have a long way to go
- help Ethan to clean out and organize his closet
- plant my garden, hopefully tomorrow! Still haven’t gotten around to this. I did all that flower work last weekend and just had a hard time getting in the mood to go back and pick up plants and deal with the actual garden this week
- return a bunch of flooring and tile samples to various stores that have been sitting in our sunroom for ages
- end of month financial check in
Nachos! I am grateful that somebody, somewhere once decided it would be a good idea to smother tortilla chips with refried beans, cheese and in our case, the most delicious pico de gallo. (There are many varieties- this is just our favorite). I LOVE nachos and am grateful for them during every bite, every time I eat them. 🙂